Join us in developing the NH Food and Agriculture Strategic Plan! There are many ways to participate. Becoming a member of the action team means that you would like the opportunity to help develop content, provide input, and/or offer guidance or leadership throughout the strategic planning process.
As a member of the NH Food and Agriculture Strategic Plan Action Team, you can choose how to participate:
- Provide input on draft iterations of the goals, objectives, and/or priority strategies
- Provide an opportunity for the NH Food Alliance to hold a listening session at a conference, meeting, or gathering you are hosting
- Host your own listening session to gather input from the stakeholders you represent and report back with a summary
- Assist in the development of online surveys for various food system stakeholders
- Add questions relevant to the strategic plan to a survey you plan to send
- Share opportunities to provide input through your personal and professional networks, including online surveys and listening sessions
- Help identify funding opportunities for the development of the NH Food and Agriculture Strategic Plan
Join the NH Food and Agriculture Strategic Plan Action Team
Become a member of the team and let us know how you’d like to get involved by filling out our interest form.